SOLERA HOTSPRING RESORT
Rosal St, Solemar Del Pansol Village, Calamba, Laguna
SWIMMING POOL W/ HOT SPRING WATER
1 Adult Swimming Pool
1 Kiddie Swimming Pool
4 Aircon Rooms (8 Beds)
FREE use of Videoke Machine til 10pm
FREE use of Billiard Table
FREE use of Water Dispenser
Gas Range with FREE LPG
Dining Tables and Chairs
OFF SEASON RATES:
Jan 05 to Mar 11 / Jun 14 to Dec 09
WEEKDAYS (MON - THUR)FOUR (4) ROOMS
Daytime (9am - 5pm): Php 5,000
Overnight (8pm - 6am): Php 6,000
21 hours (OPEN TIME): Php 9,000
WEEKENDS (FRI-SUN) /HOLIDAYS FOUR (4) ROOMS
21 Hours (8pm-5pm): Php 13,000
PEAK SEASON RATES:
Mar 12 to Jun 13 / Dec 10 to Jan 04
Holiday rate applies during Holy Week
WEEKDAYS (MON - THUR)
Daytime (9am - 5pm): Php 7,000
Overnight (8pm - 6am): Php 8,000
21 Hours (8pm-5pm): Php 15,000
WEEKENDS (FRI-SUN) /HOLIDAYS
21 Hours (8pm-5pm): Php 17,000
HOW TO RESERVE:
1. Call or send us a text messages with the following details
Name of Resort:
Session: Day Tour, Overnight or 21 hours session
2. Customer must read and agree to the house rules, terms and conditions prior to make a reservation:
3. If the resort is available and the house rules, terms and conditions is acceptable, customer may proceed to make a down payment of at least 50% of the rental fee in order to confirm the reservation. Down Payment can be made through bank deposit or online transfer to BPI or BDO account provided by resort administrator.
4. Customer must send through EMAIL the scanned copy or picture of the Deposit Slip as proof of payment.
5. Resort administrator will send through email the resort reservation agreement to the customer within 2 to 3 days. And customer must also revert through email with the signed copy of the resort reservation agreement.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First come First serve basis
NO Down Payment means No Reservation
Call or text us before going to the bank in order to reconfirm the availability of the resort
Failure to send us the copy of the bank deposit slip or money transfer transaction slip means NO Reservation
Original printout signed copy of the reservation agreement must be submitted by the customer to the caretaker upon arrival at the resort.
Remaining Balance must be paid upon arrival prior to occupy the resort.
Non refundable, Non appearance on schedule will be forfeited
RE-BOOKING is applicable as long as the customer will notify the resort administrator at least 7 days prior to the initial reservation date. REBOOKING FEE of 1,000.00 pesos will be charged to the customer.
Excess Guest is not allowed.